jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Road trip: 5 days and more than 1500 kms


View Larger Map

I've just arrived from the nordic culture trip (coastline) and now, another one. Maybe it will be my last trip here in Sweden (but who knows...). As I continue without my camera, I depend on the others to get the photos and to upload to the blog.

This trip will be a little bit different from others I've done. We'll rent a car and we'll visite the south of Sweden, starting and ending in Linköping. We'll be in cities such as Göteborg, Lund, Malmoe, Copenhague, Kalmar, Oland, Karlstrona, Kristianstadk, natural parks of Store Mosse and Söderåsens, the nature reserve of Kinnekulle and another load of cities.

The car will be useful for sleeping, as well as the tend. We'll camp near close to lakes and the sea, so therefore we'll have easily access to natural showers.

Long live the free-camp in Sweden!

No hay comentarios:

Estadisticas Gratis